Church is a living organism that communicates the gospel primarily through relationships. And it’s imperative that relationships are formed and grows outside the church premises, therein the Neighbourhood Fellowship came into the picture (cell groupakasmall group ministry).
KABA conducts Neighborhood Fellowship every last Wednesday of the month with small number of families divided into groups taking turns at home instead of the service at church. Instead of having fellowship at 8 sector churches we have it at 279 houses.
- to know and love one’s neighbours
- to step into each and every household and share burdens together
- to work towards bringing souls especially to encourage those who don’t attend church
- to learn how to lead and speak the word of God
- to make each and every believer a testifier.